Monday 22 September 2008

Cover art for UK edition of Dead Men's Dust

OK folks, the time has finally come. If you hop over to my website at www.matthiltonbooks.com, you can get a look at the cover of the UK edition of my book which will be available in hardback from 29th May 2009, published by Hodder and Stoughton. I'm thrilled by the look of the cover and hope you all like it as much as I do. The cover is displayed on the HOME page as well as in the BOOKS section, where you can also read the blurb. Pretty soon I will be posting the US cover. It is very different but also very good and I can't wait to share it with you.
Keep on keeping on
Matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God, it's really happening! Every writers dream - their first book. Well done, Matt.

Author said...

Thanks Col, it's an amazing feeling the first time you see your own name on a book. I still take peeks at the cover and can't believe it is actually me!