Monday 12 January 2009

Nothing to say? Of course I have!

I've been a little quiet lately. This isn't because I've had nothing to say, I've just been concentrating on getting a few things done and dusted.
Most recently I've been reading and making corrections to the copy-edited version of book 2 - Judgement and Wrath - and have returned it to Hodder. The final step is to get the proofs through and then I think I'm good to go with that one. I saw an early image of the cover and it looks very cool to me. I hope to be able to share it with you all before too long.
Book 3 required quite a lot of revision and re-writing and over the Christmas and New Year (I'm no party animal) I got my finger out and immersed myself fully in the re-writing of the book. It is leaner and more action packed and violent than my first two versions, but I hope that you will like the finished product (I also hope my editor does, as well).
Also, I've had the pleasure of being involved with a facebook group, Mystery/Thriller Writers where I've hosted a discussion on the importance of a great title. Thanks to Pat bertram for the invite.
Lastly, I've just joined the Debut Authors programme with International Thriller Writers and have been adding stuff about me and my books over there. ITW are a great group and so are all my new friends at Debut Authors and The Thrill Begins.

No comments: