Wednesday 7 January 2009

Thrillerfest New York City


This year, I'm attending Thrillerfest in New York City.
There I hope to meet many friends I've made throughout the year and to catch up with some others I met at Bouchercon last year.
Thrillerfest looks like it's going to be a great event. By then my US edition of DMD (as well as the UK edition) will hopefully have been read by attendees and I'm really looking forward to any feedback. I believe I'm going to be on some panels there, but haven't had this confirmed yet. Update's as and when will be added to this blog.

2 comments:

a.hagar said...

thrillerfest the one event that i'm aspring writer to go to, i'm a young writer from london and i'm just trying to connect with as much bloggers as i can, and i stumbled upon your page which is interesting and im looking forward to getting a cpy of your novel.

Author said...

Thanks for the nice comments. Thrillerfest promises to be a great event and something that I'm also excited about attending. Being in London, why don't you try and get along to Crimefest at Bristol (I know it's a trek, but I'm sure it would be worth it). Keep writing 'A' and the very best of luck to you. I was a young writer once.