Tuesday 17 February 2009

Endorsement from Adrian Magson


"Joe Hunter takes you in at the deep end... and never lets up. Breathtaking." Adrian Magson. Author of NO KISS FOR THE DEVIL.

Crime writer and all round top guy, Adrian Magson kindly gave me a blurb for my book Dead Men's Dust.

Adrian is the author of the Riley Gavin and Frank Palmer series published by Creme de la Crime publishers and has recently published his fifth in the series 'No Kiss For The Devil'.

Some of you may recognise Adrian's name from WRITING MAGAZINE and WRITERS' NEWS. Adrian writes the regular beginners slot and also a monthly feature on debut authors (watch out for me there shortly!). Adrian is a man of many talents: Taekwondo black belt, crime writer, short story writer (numerous mags including Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine and also in many anthologies), comedy writer (used to write for Roy Hudd), radio drama writer, family man and all round top bloke. If you haven't checked out his Gavin and Palmer books you're missing a treat.
Why not check out Adrian's website here and discover what you've been missing: http://www.adrianmagson.com/

alternatively you can click the title.

Matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt, Nice blurb. I do recall Adrian in Writers News / Writing Magazine. Will check out his stuff and I look forward to you appearing in them as I get both mags delivered every month. Be sure to give me the heads up. I noticed the creme de la crime connection, too.

Author said...

Yeah, it was when I was corresponding with Adrian that the Creme de la Crime connection jumped into my head.